Stone's Hearing Aid Service
The History of Stone's Hearing Aid Service
Founded in 1885, Stone's began as a family owned and operated jewelry store located at 210 High St. in Pottstown Pennsylvania.
In 1938 the Stone’s Jewelry Store incorporated the offering of hearing aids and eyeglasses into the store.
As the technology and need was growing in the hearing aid industry, the family business eventually chose to exclusively offer the personalized care of hearing aids where they continue this service at their current location, 51 E. High St. in Pottstown.